Tour West America understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
1. In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;|
|“Our Site”||means this website, https://tourwestamerica.com|
|“USA and EU Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Tour West America located at 4256 E Elwood Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040|
2. Information About Us
- Our Site, Tour West America.com, is owned and operated by Tour West America, an incorporated company registered in Phoenix, Arizona whose registered address is 4256 E Elwood Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040
3. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Data Do We Collect?
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
- We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Responding to communications from you;
- Improving our website user experience;
- Supplying you with email newsletters and alerts of any events (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of all emails sent via Constant Contact).
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 4, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
7. Do We Share Your Data?
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site, including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information.
8. How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails).
9. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- You may access Our Site without providing any data at all.
- You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
11. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of, or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 12 below).
12. Contacting Us