Don’t Delay ~ See! Feel! Hear!
Reserve your seat today with a $50 deposit.
Nascar excitement is heating up in the desert. The Chase for the Sprint Cup is coming down to the wire. This event may be the race that decides this year’s cup champion.
Because of the unique tri-oval configuration of Phoenix International Raceway there’s always the chance of a surprise winner. Instead of sitting at home and watching on TV, why not be there to see it all happen live. Let Tour West America worry about the driving and parking. Join us for the November Sprint Cup Race.
To take advantage of your pit pass, wear closed-toed shoes and cover your midriff (no bikini tops, halter tops or bare torsos). See the back of the pass for entrance directions. Pre-race pit pass holders must show photo identification and their valid Grandstand Ticket. Photo identification is to be carried at all times.
See below for Nascar Gate Policies: what you can and cannot bring to the race.
This is a Moderate Activity level tour. Stairs, inclines and uneven ground are present at the destination. Moderate walking is required, albeit at your own pace, from bus parking to your seats and the pits. You will need to climb steps in the grandstand. You may have to stand in line to access the pits. Persons of limited mobility should consider the appropriateness of this tour in relation to their physical abilities.
PIR offers several options for wheel-chair accessible seating. These seats may be priced differently than the group tickets offered by Tour West America. It is recommended that you purchase your wheel-chair accessible ticket directly from PIR (click here for details). You may choose to travel with Tour West America, paying the “transportation only” rate, provided that you are able to climb on and off the bus. Sign-up early if you need a front-of-the-bus seat.
$TBA …Driver Guided Tour includes deluxe motorcoach transportation and seating in the Petty Section turn 4 and pit pass. (Retail value $120)
$85 …Transportation only.
TBA depart Yuma
TBA depart Foothills
Depart 1 hour after race is over.
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Nascar Gate Policies
1. Arizona state liquor laws prohibit alcohol from being brought onto the track property. Also, no glass containers are allowed in the grandstands or hillside.
2. You may bring a cooler into the track. PIR will not allow any hard-sided coolers through the gates. Soft-sided coolers may not exceed 14″ x 14″ x 14″ in the grandstands.
3. Fans are allowed to bring in one each of the bags described below. All items brought through a grandstand gate will be inspected.
One soft side bag/cooler, no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 14″. Examples include: a soft-sided insulated cooler, a scanner bag, a fanny pack, a purse, a diaper bag, or a binocular bag, etc. This one bag may be carried in any manner, i.e. by handle, with shoulder straps, on a belt, etc. The soft-sided insulated cooler may contain ice.
One clear plastic bag, no larger than 18″ x 18″ x 4″. This bag is intended to accommodate samples received and purchases made after fans have parked their cars. Clear plastic bags may not contain ice.
4. Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and seat cushions carried separately are also allowed. Seat cushion bags with compartments will be reviewed on an individual basis.
5. The following items may not enter the gates or be left around the gate area:
Soft-sided bags exceeding 14″ x 14″ x 14″ will not be allowed into the grandstands. This includes but is not limited to: purses, camera bags, fanny packs, scanner bags, etc. All items brought through the grandstand admission gates (purses, scanners, small camera bags, binoculars, etc.) are subject to search by security officials.
Seat cushions with hollow metal tube construction.
Hard sided coolers, thermoses and insulated cups of any size.
6. Umbrellas are not allowed in the grandstands.
7. No strollers, wagons, bicycles, scooters, skateboards and/or pets (trained assistance canines for disabled guests are welcome).
8. Cameras and video recorders are permitted in the facility for home viewing use only. Images and/or footage may not be sold or used for commercial use. Camera/video bags exceeding 14″ x 14″ x 14″ will not be permitted through the grandstand admission gates.
9. Ear protection is recommended.