See! Feel! Hear!
The Monster Energy 500
Burnout at ISM Connect Raceway. Don’t miss your opportunity to see NASCAR Champions Kevin Harvick and Kyle Busch take on young guns like Kyle Larson and Chase Elliott on the track – while you take on Spring Break – NASCAR style!
Whether you’re a rookie or a veteran fan visiting ISM Connect Raceway’s inaugural weekend for the Monster Energy 500, we want to ensure that your day at the race is a great one!
Race time 12:30 pm
More laps and PIT stop challenges! ISM is recognized as the world’s fastest one-mile oval.
Carved out of the foothills of the Estrella Mountains in 1964, the raceway hosted its inaugural NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race event in 1988 with Alan Kulwicki taking the checkered flag. This marked ISM as being a major sporting attraction for the “valley of the sun” and the race weekends (one in the fall, one in the spring) are now some of Arizona’s largest events. The uniquely shaped one mile oval has an average of ten degrees baking in the turns and an average of six degrees banking on the straightaways, lending its reputation to be known as a “flat” track.
Price includes pit pass! This is valued at $120 if purchased separately at venue.
To take advantage of your pit pass, wear closed-toed shoes and cover your midriff (no bikini tops, halter tops or bare torsos). See the back of the pass for entrance directions. Pre-race pit pass holders must show photo identification and their valid Grandstand Ticket. Photo identification is to be carried at all times. The pits open at 9:00 AM and will close 30 – 60 minutes before race start time, when the opening ceremonies begin.
You may rent seatbacks for $8 or two for $15, upon arrival. There is a rental station at Richard Petty grandstand, and 4 other locations.
See below for Nascar Gate Policies: what you can and cannot bring to the race.
$125…Driver Guided Tour includes deluxe motorcoach transportation, pit pass and seating in the Foyt Section – turn 1.
$60…Transportation only. Purchase your own ticket.
Sunday, March 11
6:30 AM depart Apache Junction
7:00 AM depart Mesa
Departure for home 1 hour after race is over.
Nascar Gate Policies
1. Arizona state liquor laws prohibit alcohol from being brought onto the track property. Also, no glass containers are allowed in the grandstands or hillside.
2. You may bring a cooler into the track. PIR will not allow any hard-sided coolers through the gates. Soft-sided coolers may not exceed 14″ x 14″ x 14″ in the grandstands.
3. Fans are allowed to bring in one each of the bags described below. All items brought through a grandstand gate will be inspected.
One soft side bag/cooler, no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 14″.
Examples include: a soft-sided insulated cooler, a scanner bag, a fanny pack, a purse, a diaper bag, or a binocular bag, etc. This one bag may be carried in any manner, i.e. by handle, with shoulder straps, on a belt, etc. The soft-sided insulated cooler may contain ice.
One clear plastic bag, no larger than 18″ x 18″ x 4″.
This bag is intended to accommodate samples received and purchases made after fans have parked their cars. Clear plastic bags may not contain ice.
4. Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and seat cushions carried separately are also allowed. Seat cushion bags with compartments will be reviewed on an individual basis.
5. The following items may not enter the gates or be left around the gate area:
Soft-sided bags exceeding 14″ x 14″ x 14″ will not be allowed into the grandstands. This includes but is not limited to: purses, camera bags, fanny packs, scanner bags, etc. All items brought through the grandstand admission gates (purses, scanners, small camera bags, binoculars, etc.) are subject to search by security officials.
Seat cushions with hollow metal tube construction.
Hard sided coolers, thermoses and insulated cups of any size.
6. Umbrellas are not allowed in the grandstands.
7. No strollers, wagons, bicycles, scooters, skateboards and/or pets (trained assistance canines for disabled guests are welcome).
8. Cameras and video recorders are permitted in the facility for home viewing use only. Images and/or footage may not be sold or used for commercial use. Camera/video bags exceeding 14″ x 14″ x 14″ will not be permitted through the grandstand admission gates.
9. Ear protection is recommended.
For a description of tour policies, including cancellation penalties, click “Policies and Procedures” at the very bottom of this page.