Break the habit of staying home for Christmas. Head to one of Laughlin’s favorite resorts, The Riverside Resort and Casino.
Day 1 – Travel north to Laughlin, Nevada and the Riverside Resort and Casino, arriving by early afternoon. Room keys are available about 3:30-4:00 PM (NV time). You may leave your luggage and other items on the bus until you receive your key. Your driver will meet you to distribute the key packets.
• All rooms offer either a king or two queen-sized beds.
• Rooms have all new bedding, amenities, in-room coffee makers, hair dryers.
• Each room comes with cable television
• Unless you request otherwise, your room is non-smoking
• Wireless Internet access is available in all rooms for a fee
• Enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool & spa next to the 28-story South Tower. Located on the first floor across from the Sidewalk Cafe. The South Tower pool opens each day at 10:00 AM. The North Tower pool is closed during the winter season.
Laughlin’s original casino offers plenty of amenities for your holiday enjoyment — movie theater, a 34-lane bowling alley, auto museum, and a vintage slot machine collection. Indulge in a massage or spa treatment.
Take a river cruise on the USS Riverside. Bring your golf clubs and play 18 at a nearby course.
Stroll along the riverside walkway that start just outside of the casino’s back doors. Laughlin’s nine casinos offer plenty of variety in gaming, dining and entertainment.
Day 2 – Merry Christmas. The day is yours to celebrate as you choose.
Day 3 – The motorcoach departs at 1PM (NV time).
This is a leisurely activity level tour. Limited walking at your own pace. Few stairs are involved. Hotel is elevator equipped.
7:30 AM depart Apache Junction.
8:00 AM depart Mesa. Anticipated return time final day 7:30 – 8:30 PM
$139 pp/do… Driver-guided tour includes deluxe motorcoach transportation with professional driver, 2-nights accommodations at the Riverside Resort & Casino, one breakfast and one choice buffet and fun strip per person. $179 single
December 24 – 26
Sunday – Tuesday
CALL 928-783-8888 or 1-800-706-8687
TO SPEAK TO A RESERVATIONIST
For a description of tour policies, including cancellation penalties, click “Policies and Procedures” at the very bottom of this page.